Saturday 10 October 2015

Mothers Day

Mothers Day 2013 will definitely be one to remember!!!

Waking up on Mothers Day in a modest RV with 8 people isn't everyone's idea of celebrating but I was sooooo grateful to be traveling around America with all these gorgeous people that I love!  (Plus for this trip we actually had a really nice and supportive mattress so that helped!)

Jason and the children made breakfast for me and then I received a gorgeous present from Tiffanys.  Even though I knew it was coming I was still amazed that I had this gorgeous gold bow necklace.  I love it! It will help me to remember this amazing family trip we had together!  It also reminds me of how blessed I am to have a wonderful husband and a wonderful life!

Then we were able to go to church in Kirtland and have great devotionals for mothers and after church the men had all baked lunch for Relief Society women.  I had to ask if they had really baked themselves and everyone I asked said they did.  I was impressed as everything was sooooo yummy.  As usual for most Mormon get togethers there was heaps of food so all the families were able to eat which is another bonus for our family.


No comments:

Post a Comment