Saturday 16 March 2013

A New Adventure

So after many conversations with my husband and encouragement from Raechel,  I am going to start a blog!!! - This blog is mainly for my family but if you want to check in and read along about our lives ...WELCOME.

Our first big adventure is a big family trip to the great USA!  We have been planning and saving for this trip for over 5 years and can't believe it is finally here.  Jason's mum is American so we are planning to catch up with some family but our main reasons for going is to take the children to Disneyland and to take them to General Conference! So among all this packing we are doing today, Raechel and I are starting this blog  ready for our holiday updates...Hope you enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Good on you Noms! Hope you enjoy this new experience and I look forward to reading all your adventures!

    ReplyDelete