Wednesday 17 April 2013

Hollywood

Most people who know me know I love my movies!  Well mainly just romantic movies and I have a little fascination with stars and things they get up to and mainly hoping they are lovely people as they seem SO we had to add Hollywood Boulevard to our holiday.  I knew that Hugh Jackman had just recently had his star added to the walk of fame and I really really wanted a photo with it!  - The day we went was really weird and I expect it is like it all the time! There were sooooo many tourists walking up and down stopping and looking at stars and trying to take photos.  There were soooooo many people trying to get you to buy things from their store or take tours with their company.  Also soooooo many want to be actors dressed up like famous people trying to get you to take a picture with them!  And when you did they wanted $2 or a higher donation.  I couldn't really believe it.  However I accept that's what life is like there. It felt like a true rat race  and I think it was the only time in California that I was truly worried we would lose one of the children, lucky we had our Aussie t-shirts on that day as I could see them very easily.

For awhile there it looked as though we wouldn't find Hugh's star.  We walked up and down for ages and then finally checked on the internet where his star was...of course it was right near where we had started....  we had taken a wrong turn at the beginning!  

I think Hugh Jackman is gorgeous and a talented actor but I mainly like him because he is an Aussie, seems like a fabulous father and most importantly and loyal and loving husband!!! Don't shatter my dream please Hugh!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment